Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More Changes to Genesis Forces

Go down 
3 posters

Should Mrlukes Organization Merge with us?
Yes, Let's Become Stronger!
More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_lcap0%More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe, Let's give this more time.
More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_lcap100%More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No, Dont do it.
More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_lcap0%More Changes to Genesis Forces Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alpha
Admin
Alpha

More Changes to Genesis Forces Empty
PostSubject: More Changes to Genesis Forces   More Changes to Genesis Forces Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 am

I am giving the headquarters a new make-over next week, if there are coins left for me to permit it. The base will be even bigger with more access. There will be more active jobs, missions & uniforms. I will soon put up a new promotional + pay scale determining who is the best worker. Only the hardest and best workers will earn these rewards under Officers. As for ranks Above officer the pay scale as follows. Officers 3 Coins a week, Generals + Cabinet 5+. There might be changes that will also affect pay so stay alert. Also i am putting up a poll for the merge of the Northern Intelligence Alliance. Mrluke's Organization. These votes will determine whether or not they should merge. If they do merge We will possibly have 15+ more people joining our fold making our organization incredibly powerful. The poll will run for 10 days, you can cancel your vote if you decide to so vote wisely.
Back to top Go down
https://genesisforce.forumotion.com
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: MERGING   More Changes to Genesis Forces Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:35 am

Let me clarify this, by Merging this means both sides fusing into one. now. . Who gets to choose who to Run the Place?
Ranks?
Ownership?
Commands?
Rules?

hmm..

Who shall be Proclaimed Leader of the New Army?

in my opinion, maybe they should be chartered instead.

like. . GEN Force BLUE BERRETS. or GENESIS INTEL ARMY. They get to keep their base but their namesake, badge and RULES are from us. Plus they can keep their ranks and ownership Just the same.
Back to top Go down
shabbzy
Admin
shabbzy

PostSubject: Re: More Changes to Genesis Forces   More Changes to Genesis Forces Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:47 am

I Agree On Making The Base Bigger, Because It Will Show That Our Army Has Alot Of Power, Plus The Bigger The Base The More Work Can Be Done

Privates + = Recruit

Above Sergeant = Watching The Privates Doing A Good Job

The Rest Explains Itself...

But I Agree Steve
Back to top Go down
http://shabbzy-professional.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Changes to Genesis Forces   More Changes to Genesis Forces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Changes to Genesis Forces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project GENESIS :: Genesis Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: