Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Chief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hayhaycullen

hayhaycullen

Master Chief Empty
PostSubject: Master Chief   Master Chief Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am

I would Like to apply for the position of Master Chief. My name is Haley, and my current rank is Brig. General. I would really like to have this position in this army because I love my army and support it 100% Also, I will not be crushed and angry if I do not get the position. I am fine just being a general in this awesome army. Smile I know that other people that have been working here longer than me want this postion as well, so I fully support and understand if they get the rank and I dont. I would like to wish any others who want this position luck in getting it.
Qualifications: I am in GCOM for being good at training, I am good at handling tough situations.
Smile Thank you for considering my application Smile
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

Master Chief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Chief   Master Chief Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:43 am

Well said. . Im glad to see the Commitment in you Haley, Basing on Your Avatar, I can see that your still young, and to take such position of Leadership will be a great Challenge. I wish you all the Luck.
Back to top Go down

Master Chief
Page 1 of 1