Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T Empty
PostSubject: E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T   E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Later Today, NIA with the Lead of Mr.Luke and Gatorade asked Aid for Raid.
As SOP goes, we gathered at raid meeting hall, at the count of 10, THERE WENT armies from BDA, NIA along side with GEN FORCE!
RAID TOOK MORE THAN5 MINS! I even heard itzkk say: "Just put them on ignore" the " OMG THEY KEEP COMING!" Until Owner cannot wake it anymore and was forced to put her base on a LOCK DOWN! which means total PWNAGE! Again CONGRATULATIONS to the ALLIED Community and GENESIS FORCE!

Raid attendees:
Ostafo
Darkspider
Beastkilla
AliLou
Lily
Mist(Late)
Shabbzy
jzs127
liljmes211
And Yours Truly. ////////////////////////////////////////¥GEN FORCES BABY!¥////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// over itzkks face! lol cheers lol! bounce Basketball cheers Razz Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T Empty
PostSubject: POST-Raid   E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:41 am

As I payed a Visit to EDA, owner, Itzkk is obviously pis$ed and started kicking me.
I had no choice but to infiltrate with 5 clones, 2 of which came In their Training Hall, I have observed first how they Trained and started demoralizing both The Trainers(Admin particularly) and Recruits inside their training hall with ///////EDA is a noob army stop wasting you time//// and things like that, Then, I had to infiltrate again with the other 3, this time I flooded the Recruit area and Lobby. Remember, I did this not for selfish reasons, but I got really ticked of by the Owner for kicking and cursing me rather than hearring me out.

As I was saying, after the Infiltration, I then Came back with my OWN habbo, MasterPupu, this Time, I was given a chance to explain my piece, Itzkk, with {USMC} BG, VylentJ. asked for CeaseFire or Mutual Stand down b/w GEN Force and EDA ONLY. VylentJ{USMC} BG. , and I, talked in base and He requested a Mutual Stand down of attacks and Infiltration from GEN, he acted as a Mediator on the account that he's a friend of Itzkk.

A Request was asked by {USMC}BG, VylentJ, for a MEETING with GC, VylentJ stated that, If possible, If we ally with EDA, we can act as a Mediator between them and NIA and this will look good on the part of GEN.

Truth of the matter is, do not mess with GEN if You cant take the whole Force. lol

alas, I feel proud. we did our job as allies Gained the Respect of New Influencial People and Enemies alike.

"Humility helps us not to fall down to where we're walking." peace people. Laughing Shocked cheers lol! affraid Basketball cyclops
Back to top Go down

E.D.A BASE locked down! owner itzkk Cried! T_T
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project GENESIS :: Genesis Community :: Announcements-
Jump to: