Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Merit/Promotion System.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

New Merit/Promotion System. Empty
PostSubject: New Merit/Promotion System.   New Merit/Promotion System. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Okay, It has been discussed tha we, Particularly Sr. Officers should avoid Candy Ranking, therefore GC and I discussed a few things regarding promotion, Heres how my idea goes:

Only NCOs + can Promote. example

NCO: Private - Lance Corporal (*ONLY)
Jr Officers: Private - NCO 5 *
Sr.Officers: Private - Jr Officers *
Cabinet: Private - Sr. Officers *
Admin: Private - Cabinet *

Theres a catch, Once you step up tp NCO ranks UP, you will have to gain merit 3 /// points, to move one rank UP, for example:

Beastkilla [GSF] WO.1 [MP///] & Jzs [GSF] WO.1 [GC//]

Beastkilla, with 3 /s is the next candidate for WO.2. same goes for Sgts, MsSgts, Captains, Corporals, GENERAL ranks etc, You should acquire MERITS[MP///] with the initial of the Officer who Promoted you. So we can keep track of who meritted or Demeritted you Last.

Note: We can also DE-Merit. or remove one /. Better than A demotion right? tell me what you think guys. .

"Change Is the Only Constant Thing."
Back to top Go down
jzs127

jzs127

PostSubject: Re: New Merit/Promotion System.   New Merit/Promotion System. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:45 am

I think it is a good idea. But sometimes some Sgts are not really ready to promo. so what we can do is look for very good Sgts to promo people or we can just stick with your idea Very Happy

GSF Forever Jzs
Back to top Go down
DarkSpider97

PostSubject: Promotions/Merrits   New Merit/Promotion System. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:44 am

How do we get these so called Merits? Also I love this idea good thinking. - Sean
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkspider97.webs.com
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: Re: New Merit/Promotion System.   New Merit/Promotion System. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:21 pm

If we see good work, instead of promoting you to another High rank, you get a / instead, you can do the same, since your uner General Ranks, you can Promote, but once they step into NCO, you need not promote instantly, but put the Merit mark, starting there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Merit/Promotion System.   New Merit/Promotion System. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Merit/Promotion System.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project GENESIS :: Rules & Politics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: