Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jurisdiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

Jurisdiction Empty
PostSubject: Jurisdiction   Jurisdiction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 am

Ok Guys, this is getting a little out of hand. .

to shabbz: wouldn't it just be fair for you or any other "Higher Ranks" or "Lower Ranks" a chance to defend themselves? Instead of just telling Bosses that you were disrespected by in any means, to take away rights, priveledges and My Respect.

GC: Yes, there was a war, and I thank you guys for sorting it out, but even though I havent worked for you as long like shabbzy, I for one do not like wars, It has been proven and tested back in the days of November, doesnt mean that I wouldnt try to keep Gaining the Trust of all GENs particularly "Higher Ranks". There should be a Jurisdiction in all of this. I hate to repeat myself, but yet again, My account was. . should I say, played since I go to cafes since my PC broke, just to keep in touch and yes, did not log-out well.

So, Having said all of these, I wish that you will still consider and remember me Like what I was ever since. "A person you can count on." still a person, who makes mistakes, by not signing out. <-- stupid but Admitted. and Please, never Judge me by the way I look on my Avatar, I look young, but it doens't speak for my Experience.

Thank you for having the time to read this Gentlemen, It has always been a pleasure working with old people. lol
Back to top Go down

Jurisdiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project GENESIS :: Genesis Forces :: Vacations & Absences-
Jump to: