Project GENESIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Empty
PostSubject: Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M)   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:00 am

Greetings.

As discussed and agreed upon by GC in Meeting, we will have a seminar for Training Legibility, That way we can rest assure that even if Jr. Officers + are not around, we will have people who can continue Teaching Routines.

GCOM Layout:

*Anyone ranging from Privates+ May attend GCOM, all attendees shall be Oriented of GEN Forces commands, Base Conduct and other Military Affairs.(Those who attend may put a GCOM tag as proof of their participation an can be a refrence for future Trainer)

Requirements for Drill Instructor or Trainer:

*Must attend GCOM.
*Must be of NCO rank +
*Has Good Base Record (base Online Time, Public Relations etc)
*Has observed Trainings (attendance will be checked) Cpl+ may already observe.
*Shall undergo actual Training of Recruits (shall be observed by Cabinet and/or Admins)

===Further Info. Soon=== for the win! cheers lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
hellhuw1

PostSubject: good idea   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:34 am

but i would recommend going in small groups like Cab and admin then gens then SO then JO then NCO
and i also think that NCO 2 earily 2 train maybe JO+ Train??????? good idea or no post reply
Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_queen Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_queen Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_queen Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_queen Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_rr Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_elephant Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_basketball Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Sleep Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Lol
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M)   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:52 am

OK, good idea. We'll do it by groups then. and jus to clear things out. NCOs may already train coz if the were Cpl, they must have observed a training or two, GCOM will only Enhance Commands and Teaching skills of NCO+ since they already undergone Training as Recruit, this is only to make our Recruit Trainings Consistent. we cant have new members saying:

" im sorry but (name of trainer) taught me that this is how you F&C"

or

"I wasn't taught of that in Training sir. I'm sorry"

..Which I hear alot btw.

ok keep on posting people.

==For the Win== cheers albino affraid king queen lol!
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: PASSERS.   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:27 pm

NAMES:
*Status

Beastkilla99:*PASSED(2 Observes, 4 Trainings) lol!
Smexymarin:*Pending (1 observe, 2 Trainings)
Ostafo:*PENDING (1 Training)
Callum-lfc:*Pending(1 Observe)

Passers get to put ©️ for Complete at the end of your {GCOM} tag. alt 0169©️

-As of: Dec 6,2009. My time in the Philippines. lol! king Basketball cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: Drill Instructors.   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

So far we have 2 Legible D.I's

1. WO.5 Beastkilla &
2. Sgt. Jzs

btw, If you'e noticed a -Î on their tag, that was for Raid Training. Preparatory commands were taught.
Back to top Go down
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL L.Cpl+   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 pm

If you think you got what it takes to be a Drill Instructor and Raid Troop. Please Contact me. Or leave a message in our forums.

Apply Now!

"Ask not what GEN can do for you, but what you can do for GEN and all that we are." Mad lol! cheers Shocked Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DarkSpider97

PostSubject: Application for D.I   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:45 pm

I have enough trainings (15) I have attended G.C.O.M. Past NCO. Need 2 Obs
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkspider97.webs.com
MasterPupu

MasterPupu

PostSubject: DI Updates*   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:57 am

Ok, SO far, In My Record I have 3 Legible DI's

1.Beastkilla
2.Jzs
3.Haley

I havent had much time to call a Regular Meeting due to Exams and Base Renovations. But Im hoping to keep track of those with High Ranks, Especially The Generals. I will call a Sr. Officer Meeting soon, With the Permission of GC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M)   Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis Command & Operations Meeting (G.C.O.M)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project GENESIS :: Genesis Forces :: Guides-
Jump to: